Can broken links slow down my publishing?
If your web site has any broken links, it can cause time out errors during the publishing process. To fix broken links on the server, you need to open your web site directly on the server and recalculate links:
- In Frontpage, click File > Open Front Page Web.
- Click More Webs.
- Enter your domain name and click on List Webs.
- Double click on the web you are working on. (Usually .)
- Enter your user id and password.
- Pull down the Tools menu and select Recalculate Hyperlinks. It is recommended that you do this every time you publish.
Was this answer helpful?
This most often results when a FrontPage session is interrupted before its completion. To resolve...
To publish with FrontPage, you need to establish a few settings from the program. First you...
Problem: You attempt to install FP extensions from within your Control Panel. The server says...
If you can see your images when you preview your site in FrontPage, but the images display as a...
Check to be sure you are using the correct user name and password. Passwords are case...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution